Robert,

You were right before, now you got it wrong. Now
I have to ask you to read up on the world wars
and the influence from the US finance powers.
Iraq was plunged into the Iranian war by US and
was not really successful, so the US occupation
got rid of a failing leader. You are right in
that before US took over the role as manipulator,
the French was involved in a lot of wars.

Hakan