Surely if we can find 300 billion to fund the Iraq war we could fund this.

Paul S Cantrell wrote:
Things I see missing are:
- Diesel Hybrids - Should be like ELSBETT (native SVO) and have plug-in option (bidirectional, run house from car/charge car from house)
- Efficiency of airplanes and semi-trucks
- Biofuels?!?
- Sustainable farming?  Urban farming?
- Where is all the money going to come from for this renewal/tax breaks? ( I reckon we could take back the giveaways to Exxon and Chevron and stop starting oil wars.)
- How about education and training for these 3 million new workers?

I agree withe more efficient factories with cogen and woo hoo public transport and pedal power!
But, I see they mention the "Hydrogen Future" whatever that means, we have to get the hydrogen from somewhere.

Let's start with New Orleans and the Gulf Coast rebuilding.