Hi Joe, Keith  and ALL

        The reuse of  Plastics (PET) after adequate thermal treatment   has been showed to be  very good  charge transport  used successfully together with conventional  silicon PV  system  reducing the cost and may possible to be  home made ..
Thus significative cost reduction has been made  by this system by the research done in Brasil..We are starting  our research  to work on this novel system  to be used to heat the BioD  reactor to make simple heating bio oil  fuel to be used in rural areas .This oil will be to be  used with novel  biofuel  dried oil solid /stove  designed with hih temperature combustion with  lower fuel consumption  to be used  in remote por village as an alternate to ethanol solid  gel fuel   and wish to have collaboration from our list members for colaborative research and development as this is our Master cousre  research  study for 2006 and 2008.Any novel ideas from experiencied are welcome as we are very new to some systems and the system integration

We wish to  share our master student Johnson experience with you   who has  4 year practical experience to make the reused polymer PV system for  small scale electrical PV system in Brasil , who have   demonstrated the device  in natcional and international fair  and has owned  the  award  for the best product in national level

         We have already made good progress in the design work of these three system , yet need  collaboration to implement our system  as this need  low investments and reuse of waste to get both electricity, liquid and solid fuel  as 50 percent of our state people live with out electricity and have  green future .

  Can Keith can bring here about anyone work  using solar PV for BioD making any where? This can  make our debate  here much  more dynamic and alive . His words  is always very effective catalyst to move any  topic good or bad  to the positive collaborative constructional path towards a good journey for all our list members , bringing to us  the latest  innovative biofuel related projects to make our work more practical , less failure and lees work for all of us.
Thanking Keith in advance ,for his dedicated hard work to reply almost all post and also for  his reply to this post too..

  As our list is the only list of  heterogenius one , so we can be the wining team fo the truely globalised biofuel and rural sustained development and I wish the proposed system  design  need not limited to our small  group  which is in  the less  developed north east of Brazil , but as the best system to  address  the fuel crisis in all rural area of our globlazied one country of our planet.

sd
Pannirselvam
Brasil

sd