http://www.rousselet-robatel.com/products/lls.php

I was quoted about 2 weeks ago. under 16,000 for a rebuilt BXP 130P. The
same unit new is just under 28,000. That should do about 3 gallons per min.
but they have some sizes that are not much larger. I don't know about useing
it to remove large particles, but water seperation would be no problem.  You
can also get interchangeable Weirs. They take about 15 min to replace. With
those you can use the centrifuge for preseperating and to skip the washing
phase. You would still need the setteling phase. The centrifuge does not
remove 100%, it works at about 90% seperation, To get better results you
need 2 or 3 running in line.

My Ideal setup is a centrifuge from my WVO storage into a day tank then to
the processr(capable of 200 gallons of Bio-diesel per hour). Then into a
2500 gallon seperating tank. Then a battary of 3 centrifuges seperating
Glycerine/cataylist and Bio-Diesel/Methanol. (This must be done first as
there is a lot of methanol traped in the glycerine. If you take the methanol
off the top first then as you seperate the glycerine you will free more
methanol and have to repeat that stage). Then into another battery of 3
seperating Bio-Diesel and Methanol. That should leave no more then .01-.02%
Glycerine/Cataylist/Methanol in my finished product. This will take a lot of
time and 50-100k gallons sold to make a reality, but that will definately
meet ASTM unless there is a mojor problem with your WVO to begin with.

Logan Vilas
Bio-Fuel Enterprises, Inc.