Thanks!

Ken Provost wrote:
On Oct 17, 2005, at 7:03 AM, Mike Weaver wrote:

I have a good friend in the restaurant supply business and
he has access  to pretty much all the WVO he wants. ....
he did point out it would be pretty easy to de-water and filter
it, and then just package it in 35 lb containers.  I told him I
suspected there would some market for this......

I've often wished someone would offer cleaned WVO.  The closest you
can come is "yellow grease" from the renderers, which is too expensive
and really crap (high FFA). Even thought about doing it myself, but the
licenses and permits would be a major hassle. Your friend might make
an arrangement with a renderer to do the pickup and transport, and
then sell it on consignment from the same facility as their yellow
grease.

Too bad it's not in California :-)

-K