I had a good time in Pittsboro!

Lyle Estill wrote:
We need to add a line to our website which says, "Be Careful What You Wish For."

On Oct 18, 2005, at 6:48 PM, Ramon wrote:

Hi Guys

Check out this web site - this is something like what I'd like to set
up in the Philippines - a coop of course.

Best regards,
Mon
---------------
--------------
Piedmont Biofuels

CO-OP

Piedmont Biofuels is a worker and member owned cooperative. Our
mission is to lead the grassroots sustainability movement in North
Carolina by using and encouraging the use of clean, renewable
biofuels.

We are involved in a wide variety of undertakings in support of this mission:

We provide pure biodiesel (B100) to the community.
We provide a space where worker members can make their own fuel from
waste vegetable oil.
We have a USDA Research Farm where we do oilseed crop research.
We have an elaborate glycerin composting facility.
We do education and outreach on both biodiesel and engine
modifications that enable people to use straight vegetable oil (SVO)
as fuel.
We lobby the North Carolina legislature, as well as our national
representatives, on behalf of biodiesel and alternative fuels.
We have an intern program that allows people to live on site and learn
about all facets of our operations.

Becoming a Member

Becoming a member-owner of the coop entitles you to buy biodiesel from
the coop or learn how to make your own using our equipment. Signing up
is easy. Just read the membership agreement and drop off or mail us a
signed copy along with your check for $50. We also accept credit card
payments over the phone or via the web.

Web
    Mail
PO Box 661