Yes, Ethylene glycol is your normal green antifreeze for cars.
Propylene glycol is a non-toxic antifreeze used in solar thermal
systems and some of the new car antifreeze formulations. It's usually
pink when I've seen it, although I'm not sure if this is natural color
or dye.   Why are you looking for ethylene glycol?