while we are on this thread, might we wander back a few months to a
related issue?  That is the claim that addition of small amounts of
acetone to both compression and spark ignition engines would result in
dramatic increases in fuel efficiency, as much as 35 % increases claimed
by some.

http://www.pureenergysystems.com/news/2005/03/17/6900069_Acetone/

Anybody have any well-controlled results to report?

robert luis rabello wrote:
> William Adams wrote:
>
>> David,
>>
>> Thanks for the correction of air intake. Agreed, it would be good to look at
>> the beast. Can the anecdotes can be believed ? And, is the concept for real?
>
>       The concept of supplemental hydrogen injection IS a valid one.
> Whether or not this can be accomplished with any real gains in power
> and fuel economy using an onboard electrolyzer makes me very skeptical.
>

> robert luis rabello
> "The Edge of Justice"
> Adventure for Your Mind
> http://www.newadventure.ca
>
> Ranger Supercharger Project Page
> http://www.members.shaw.ca/rabello/

Bob Allen
http://ozarker.org/bob

"Science is what we have learned about how to keep
from fooling ourselves" — Richard Feynman