After my appeal for ethanol as fuel information a couple of
weeks back, I was contacted by Jan Warnqvist who asked me
to reply for more information.

I did reply, and never heard from you again.

Perhaps my off-list reply didn't "make it" for some
reason.

But here is the body of my response to you;

- --