Kurt,

Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled - TEFC.  If you follow link on my original
post, the pump displayed has a motor attached to looks generally like
a TEFC motor.  I don't know that it is though.  The nice thing about a
TEFC motor is that the windings of the motor are enclosed.  That helps
to REDUCE the possibility of problems due to sparks.  Considerig that
I'm building my processor in the garage (which is under part of my
house), I want to take every realistic precaution.  Furthermore, we do
our homebrew community harm by not being responsible.

Take care,