my name is now officially "people"
Hi all, I cleared this with Keith, so please be advised it is NOT an ad.

Our cooperative here just made arrangements for continuing, large scale NaOH delivery from a large chemical supply company. As an effort to share this with the community, we're prepared to offer it to homebrewers for $2 a pound plus shipping (and shipping is apparently about $6 most of the time). You might be able to find it cheaper locally, and if so I applaud you and please disregard this message. Shipping is the real killer. If you're interested, toss me an email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and we'll go from there. I'm not sure yet whether it's flake or pellet, but I'll assume that it's flake since it's low-cost and bulk.

If enough people are interested, we'll put up a website or something similar, maybe run it through ebay or something for security.

~Thanks!~

_______________________________________________ Biofuel mailing list Biofuel@sustainablelists.org http://sustainablelists.org/mailman/listinfo/biofuel_sustainablelists.org Biofuel at Journey to Forever: http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html Search the combined Biofuel and Biofuels-biz list archives (50,000 messages): http://www.mail-archive.com/biofuel@sustainablelists.org/