Hey Buck,

I'm very sorry to hear about your stroke.  It sounds like you must
have been pretty active.  Don't give up though.  That's a lot of
experience that you have behind you.  I must say that frankly, I don't
know you but I'm proud of your perseverance still the same.  How do
you hold up physically?

I'm 35. not that it matters.  I guess that it is nice to be able to
relate, though.  My older brother had a Willys (1947, I LOVED that
Jeep) that our older cousin had put a 283 Chevy small block into.
That thing wouldn't do more the 65mph but, it would climb a tree.
Man, it was fun.  We used to go everwhere in that thing.  Sometimes, I
had to lean out and help out those old vacuum assist wipers.  No heat,
it sucked but, we just loved it.  Freedom will definitely have an
affect on you.

What part of California are you in?  I have to admint that I really
didn't have ANY desire to go to California until I went.  I want to go
back now...but, I can't tell anyone because I made such a big stink
for so long.

Take care,
Ken