Hey Jason and Katie;

Does your friend have a website? I'm sure his broadcasts are out of my listening range but I'm very interested in that kind of stuff. There were some audio recordings as early as the late 1800's  but I doubt you will find a recording of that type from 1906.  I wish.

Joe

Jason and Katie wrote:
"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government
owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To
destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between
corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmen

of

today."
 - President Theodore Roosevelt - 1906

Hey Mr. Kinzley, do you know where i can get that quote in a soundbyte? we
have a DJ here at home who is paying ungodly FCC fines because he doesnt
really care, and i bet he would play this as a bump for his "Church of
Lazlo" rant session. i wonder how many people have actually heard or read
that, that are still alive...

---