Hi,all,
             Hi,Juan,
             Hi,Pieter,
             Hi,Mike,
    The purpose of the fuel purificators/l-l
separators/ is to separate the WATER and any
contaminants in the fuels/heavy fuels/.They are
commonly used in the ships,the manufacturers are well
known companies as Alfa Laval,Sultzer and so
long.Juan,I'm sure that you can find the machinery in
the near-by ship yard.Piet,you are living where the
biggest port is(Euro-port-R-dam)and there won`t be a
problem to find fuel separator in the scrap yards.
  It is best to separate impurities and the water from
the WVO,but it is not all.You can use it to separate
the glyc after completing the primary reaction,you
don't have to wait the water to settle out by washing
the BD-just put the emulsion in the separator and
voila!So you can see how a simple machine can speed up
the technology,the batch can be ready within a day.
  Ask friends and sailors as I did,somebody will guide
you to the source.
  Best,
  Rumen