I was reading through the mail archives for info on coatings for my reactor and seen some of your posts about por-15.
I used the gray rust preventive coating. After a few minutes into mixing the chemicals into the WVO the paint started to peal.
I Prepared the inside by cleaning with paint thinners, then sanded it and cleaned it again. Then I sprayed it with two coats.
Should I have used an under coat and a top coat or what?
I really could use the help with this because I cant a ford to be wasting this stuff especially when I'm paying 50 euro for a pint of it.
What sort of preparation did you do before applying the por-15?

John Owens
_______________________________________________ Biofuel mailing list Biofuel@sustainablelists.org http://sustainablelists.org/mailman/listinfo/biofuel_sustainablelists.org Biofuel at Journey to Forever: http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html Search the combined Biofuel and Biofuels-biz list archives (50,000 messages): http://www.mail-archive.com/biofuel@sustainablelists.org/