I'm trying to find a mixing valve to run inline between to storage
tanks: one for petro heating oil and one for bioheating oil.  The
purpose would be to allow for a controlled setting that I can test
burning bioheating oil without committing my primary storage tank to
the test.  I could also run ball valves inline to completely stop the
flow of one or the other.  I was thinking that a water mixing valve
might work but, aren't those actuated by the temps of the input water?
 I'm not sure that the flow rate would be sufficient either.  I'm sure
there has to be something available but, I just must not know the
right words to search on.

Take care,
Ken