Hi All;

Ok I managed to scribble down some text on my little titration unit and
throw some pics in with the description on my website.

http://www.nonprofitfuel.ca/Titrator.html

The link is under the equipment section. Anyone who is handy enough to
be farting around with biofuel reactors ought to be more than capable of
reproducing it if desired.  I'm really happy with how it works.  Of
course one can get by with a hot water bath and a stir stick but I have
gone and spoiled myself and now I can never go back!

Cheers
Joe