Mike Weaver wrote:

> They used to make electronic ignition kits for 1 cylinder engines - I
> put one an an old Yamaha.  It was years ago but I suppose it is still
> around.

        If I really WANTED to do so, I could build a computerized fuel /
spark management system for this thing and burn just about any
combustible fuel I could get my hands on.  However, for a machine
that's used for only a few hours once or twice a year this just
doesn't seem worthwhile.  An electric motor would be simpler, quieter,
and up here in BC where electricity comes from hydroelectric
generators, far less polluting!

robert luis rabello
"The Edge of Justice"
Adventure for Your Mind