If KOH is exposed to water can it be dryed? If so do ya'll think
dehumidifaction would dry it?

I am building a cabinet sort of like a sand blast cabinent for measuring
KOH. I am going to build a small dehumidifyer from peltier junctoins. It
opens on the right side to put in a bag of KOH. Then I'll let the
dehumidifier run until it has very little or no liquid removal before
opening the bag. I will have a box on the left side of the unit. The box's
top will open, but close when you let it go. That box will have a door on
the outside of the case. There will be a tray along the back and left side
of it. Sandblasting gloves in the front and a plexiglas window. My scales
will be on the tray. Just measure out the amount needed put it in a plastic
bag. Then drop the bag in the box. Pull your hands out and remove the bag
from the little door on the left.