Well if I can ever figure out the secret to the electrolized
'alternative biodiesel process' which the patent abstract claims
produces hydrogen as a byproduct, it may one day be possible to
electolize the vegetable oil/alcohol mixture at the injector rail and
have hydrogen injection to boot.  Still no joy though.  I am trying to
find an image intensifier at the moment so that I can observe the corona
effect at the electrode.  I think something is happening just before
dielectric breakdown occurs.  In order for the reaction to happen it
requires free electrons and a corona does provide that.

Joe