a humorous rejoinder to " are you a vegetarian because you like animals?" no,
it's 'cause I hate
vegetables- I want to jerk them out of the ground, and tear them up and boil
them... : )

Ken Dunn wrote:
> On 11/27/05, dermot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>This is a common argument put forward against vegetarianism. This
>>argument says that if it is shown sometime in the future that plants
>>feel pain then vegetarians will have to give up eating plants.
>

> Not all vegetarians avoid meat because of animal rights issues.
>
> Take care,
> Ken

Bob Allen
http://ozarker.org/bob

"Science is what we have learned about how to keep
from fooling ourselves" - Richard Feynman