I hope I can give you an explaination in english, because I am from Holland :
You start with the amount of NaOH you used to make your batch of BD.
For example 5 kg for 800 liters of BD.
So you use 5 kg NaOH, which you will all find back in the bottom layer residue.
1 mole of NaOH weighs 23 + 16 + 1 makes 40 grams.
23 + 16 + 1 are the mole weights of the elements. You can find them in te periodic system of elements in every schoolbook of chemistry.
Now you mix with phosphoric acid, but what percentage ?
Phosphoric acid is H3PO4, which has a mole weight of (3x1) + 31 + (4x16) =98 grams
What you should try to reach is a complete reaction between the acid and the NaOH
The reaction would be : H3PO4 +NaOH --> Na3PO4 + H20
Now make it equal, so it gets to :
H3PO4 + 3NaOH --> Na3PO4 + 3H2O
In grams :
((3x1)+16+64) + (3x40) --> ((3x23)+16+64) + (3x18)  ---------> 203 = 203

So the reaction is equal now.
That means you need one mole of H3PO4 + 3 moles of NaOH to react completely and split your residue.
As you will understand now, I hope, you need 98 grams of H3PO4 for every 40 grams of NaOH you used.

Of course if you have a phosphoric acid of let's say 75%, it means that if you take 1 kilo of that, you have 750 grams of phosphoric acid.

All together, if you don't take enough acid, you won't split your residue completely, but if you take too much acid, you will find the surplus somewhere in the FFA's , or maybe on the bottom, or maybe solved in either of them, or maybe.........

I hope I helped you with this.

Greetings,
Pieter