In an obscure way, I am all ready there.

A neighbor up the street let me know about a month ago that if he ever
suspects that I am making BioDiesel, he will make sure that one way or
another will I end up in court ( legal or civil ).

I'm not totaly sure of what the issue is, but, near as I can tell, he is one
of those " No one should do it but the professionals " type of people, and
he works for the city utilities ( I have found that he is the one of the
people involved in buying the electricity for the city, so the fact that I
want to use the BioDiesel to generate my own electricity is probably some
concern to him ).

It appears that the city has an obscure law about how much fuel ( and by
what type) that can be stored on the premises of a residence, and only 5 gal
of diesel ( of any type ) may be on hand at any time ( although 30 gal of
kero may be stored ) in approved DOT above ground containers.    To simplify
things for inspectors, anything not approved by the law, is illegal.

I'm still trying to figure out the ins and out's of this law, and so I'm
just taking my time.

Greg H.