google also has a translation function:

http://www.google.com/language_tools

not the best and you'd probable have to do it one page at a time. but it's an option.

Mike Luich

On 12/9/05, Sam Critchley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Biodiesel is often called "diester" in French. Here's a French-language Wikipedia entry with some links to biodiesel in Switzerland at the bottom:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diester

I also suggest doing an advanced search on Google for French-language pages containing the words biodiesel or diester.

Thanks,

Sam

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 17:01:00 +0100, Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Olivier
>
>> I have some friends in the French side of Switzerland, Geneva, who are
>> interested to try to make Biodiesel. They already have a car (a
>> LandRover I beleive) running on SVO.
>>
>> But they do not speak (nor read) english.
>>
>> Do you know by any chance a good web site where they can find
>> information on how to produce in French ?
>
> I don't. Maybe there isn't one.
>
> If some of the French-speaking list members wanted to translate the
> Journey to Forever Biofuels section into French we'd be happy to host
> it, like the Spanish-language site.
>
> Regards
>
> Keith Addison
> Journey to Forever
> KYOTO Pref., Japan
> http://journeytoforever.org/
>

>> Thanks,
>> Olivier

Sam Critchley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
***
A2B - the new location-based search engine.
See http://www.a2b.cc for details. Great for GPSers!
***