Arden and all,
Thank you for your suggestion but so far have been unable to locate any place that sells Jatropha seeds from Mexico, they all seem to be from India and am not sure if they are the toxic or non-toxic seeds.

The mail system here is very slow. Running the best it does at 20 to 40Kbps, more than not it is in the lower sides. If any one can pint me to an address I would be most grateful.
Doug

Try to Google for: Jatropha Curcas seeds.

I got a couple hundred references as to where to purchase seeds.

Good luck

Arden