I have already sent an inquiry, regarding it use with BioDiesel, and will pass along any info they may send me.

Greg H.

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Irwin
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 12:16
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] BioButanol replaces gasoline

Hi Greg,

I don't think you will see too much about butanol being used for biodiesel. I could be wrong but I believe viscosity goes up rather dramatically by increasing the number of carbons on the ester chain. A few years back I tried to use propanol to make BioD and although there was some separation, the top layer, (I dare not call it BioD) was like molasses in consistency. I can only imagine what the addition of another carbon to the alcohol would do.

Tom Irwin