At 12:02 PM 1/14/2006, you wrote:
>That may well be cover, of course, it could be about driving the smaller
>producers out of business.
>
>--- David
Greetings,
That is exactly what it is about.  It was the brain child of ADM and
Monsanto.  It is designed to work well with the bigs guys bookeeping and
inventory practises.  The costs will drive the small guy out of
business.  But I think there is more to it, because PAWS is part of it and
that will encompass dogs, cats and all pets.  According to an e-friend in
Ireland, this is how they started the insane rules they have, where it is
illegal to kill and eat your own chicken, or milk your own cow and drink
it.  They are going to force us to be customers of factory food, whether we
like it or not.
Bright Blessings,
Kim