Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 8:15
Subject: [wastewatts] FYI - US commerical production of diesel motorcycle to start.

HDT USA to start commercial production of diesel fuel motorcycles in March 2006.

http://www.m1030.com/models.htm  ( click on "D650A1Bulldog" )
"With a world class rolling chassis, the proven performance and durability of the M1030M1 Military Motorcycle engine, the spectacular patriotic graphics, and over 102 mpg, the Diesel fueled D650A1Bulldog is a true "triple threat", winner for sport touring, on/off road riding, and everyday commuting. Production is scheduled for March of 2006.:"

I am waiting for more information, and will pass it on when I receive it.

Greg H.

Diesel engines Wood waste Wood waste basket
Internal combustion engine Vegetable oil

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS