Hi Mike and All,

I'm increasing my garlic intake. It seems that one of the compounds in garlic acts as a chelating agent for heavy metals. I don't know if it will catch mercury but it is supposed to be fairly effective for lead.

Tom Irwin

From: Mike McGinness [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 13:54:55 -0300
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Cross Posted: Mercury Levels Rising: Report Release

The mercury in vaccines and flu shots has been reduced 99.9% from what it was a few years
ago (I researched this a few months ago for a recent booster shot) if you get the right
supplier!!!!!! BUT, Ask to see the paper work first for the actual vial being used!!!!!! I
found that out while dealing with the local County Health Clinic dispensing the Vaccines
recently.

Of course that begs the next question of what toxin they replaced the mercury with to keep
the vaccine and flu shots sterile and presumably safe!!!!!

Mike McGinness