From: "Mark Kennedy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
Subject: [Biofuel] Looking for still materials in Houston, TX
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:38:01 -0600

I am looking for materials for constructing an ethanol still out of copper
pipe and fittings like the one shown below:
http://www.moonshine-still.com/

materials list is here, the second one down on the page: Internal Reflux
Still:
http://www.moonshine-still.com/Appendix%201.htm

any ideas where I can find the materials in Houston?  i cannot buy wholesale
and that is the only source i have found.

thanks
Mark

messages):