I am really impressed with biodiesel in Malaysia made from palm oil.  Could I get any guidance for writing a plan based on palm oil??  I am looking forward to find more information on the particular process of palm oil.   Doubts as which is the most convenient process, or what machinery would be needed for doing it thinking in large outputs.

Best regards,
Luis.

Samira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:
Hi.. This is Samira. I live in KL, near PWTC... Doing biochemical engineering (undergrad - final year).. Good to know there are more people from Malaysia on this list.

Been learning a lot from all your conversations... :)