---- Original Message -----
"Kenji James Fuse" Wrote

>I wasn't talking aboout the ASTM test, although one of these days I'm
> going to talk to politicians and bureaucrats about getting the 'distillate
> curve' off the Canadian specs.
>
> All I meant is that we write up a 'biodiesel safe' thingy, like those
> silly foodsafe courses waiters and grocery store clerks have to take
> ("after wiping your bum, wash your hands"). Why let ignorant and
> liability-conscious politicos do it in a year or so, when we could do it
> easily, better and beat them to it?
>
> KF

Kenji,

    I'm willing to put in time and effort.

    The polititions will eventually form a board and write rules and
regulations on produceing biofuels for personal and businesses. They will
either say you can't do it personally or they'll make the requirements so
strict that you won't be able to do it LEAGLY. To acredit ourselves and do
it in a weak manner won't do any good in a few years. It would take detailed
process documents, safety regulations, requirements, restrictions of
materials to be used and various other things. Then the documents would have
to be transulated into the major languages of the world. Without this type
of work it would be pointless because the EPA, or various other
orginizations would not reconize any authority you have created.

    There would not be a requirement to actually inspect and police the
people doing it. They would be takeing legal responsability and negating
their membership if they did not follow the rules and regulations. If we
work and do it right we could form an associatoin that would be respected
and reconized worldwide while makeing it possiable for people to produce
biodiesel on a personal scale.

Keith, How many members are there for the biofuel list?

Logan Vilas
Bio-Fuel Enterpriese, Inc.