That was fun.

As a Chiropractor I get lots of this kind of  stuff thrown at me,
both information and accusations.  As chiros are at the heart of
Barrett's hate I'm very familiar with him.  It was nice to get a
glimpse behind the curtain to see how he is funded and the trouble
he's in.

Yeah, anybody who is constantly photographed in front of military
equipment wearing dark glasses like this Bolen guy must have a few
screws loose.  Still got some good info out of him though.

OTOH, Barrett isn't completely wrong either.  Too much of
Chiropractic IS practiced like a for-profit religion.