-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michele
Stephenson
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 12:47 PM
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: [Biofuel] diesel pump for wvo

i have an extra lift pump from my cummins and want to use it to pump out
veggie oil from the tanks behind the rest.  my questions are:

the pump is a carter.  will it work w/ wvo?

if so, should i take the screen out or leave it in?

my goal is to drive up and deposit the hose at the respective ends and plug
the pump into the the power outlet.

thanks in advance.  i have learned more than i ever hoped from this forum.

mstephenson

'78 vw rabbit diesel n/a - soon to be veggie
'99 dodge diesel - soon to be B-X

messages):