See/search Operation Phoenix on many sites.

As far as I know the old or the young Shrub never declared war or war was never declared on a  small land locked country and was never a threat to the US in any way. Guess who was in charge of the Citizens International Authority at the time! war crimes some suggest! 100 years plus to clean up the mess and the present day to day maiming of farmers. The mess not cleaned up yet and the same Scrubs looking for new grounds to spoil or sand pit to play in.

Doug
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 8:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Other people's countries

***********************
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename

Your mail has been scanned by InterScan.

They are all above the law. It is a reality
Kirk

Paul S Cantrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think the scariest thing about impeachment of Bush II is Dick Cheney.

Republicans in the 90's weren't scared of Al Gore, but I think everyone except Wyoming is scared of The Dick being president.

He's already increased the power of the Vice President to unprecedented levels i.e. Redaction (top secret) power, Iraq, shooting a guy in the face etc...

Maybe next year when the Dems take over both houses of Congress.

THROW THE BUMS OUT!

All joking aside, I really think that both Bush and Cheney have committed impeachable offenses.