David,

Since you have done so much, may I request you to also put up chooped up
50MB chunks for easier downloading of this monster?  It'd certainly help
those without reliable uninterrupted connectivity beyond a couple of
hours at a time.

Thanks a lot.  Really appreciate your effort to get this to all.

Chandan