I am seeing a dichotomy here. I hear some say vote because it is important and then I hear evidence the vote is meaningless and rigged. I tend to think it is pointless at the polls. Voting with your money (or witholding it) is the only practical thing left. What is the point of being rich if you cant buy what you want? That is why the corporations do what they do. Social responsibility is an advertising job.

A new movie  -- "Thank you for Smoking" see it. It is tongue in cheek but OMG on the money.
Kirk

Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://www.constitution.org/jjr/socon.htm
Rousseau: Social Contract

Full text online free.

Best