So where do they plan to find 500,000t of biodiesel to make the B5 blend? i'm stumped.

On 3/9/06, Rexis Tree < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There is currently no new plans for more biodiesel refinary for local use as i know.

What is in their eye is only business sense, ie to export to europe where the needs for biodiesel is bigger. Anything related to environment or cleaner is simple just part of their advertisement technique. Hopefully that someone did an environmental inpact study to those biorefinary so we wont end up in polluted river or ground water etc.

Actually gov plan is to mandate B5 in 2008:
http://www.greencarcongress.com/2005/10/malaysia_to_man.html
I really hope this is not a talk-for-fun-only and wish to see action ASAP.

But on the other way, diesel vehicles is taxed many times more then gasoline vehicles in malaysia here. It is rediculous to own and maintance a diesel car. Plus there is not many small diesel available in malaysia. If theres any, the extra price will turn you away.