Good points E.Allen;

I haven't seen that one.  I'll have to look for it.  Since you say Faye looked so gorgeous but I take it that was from a better time when actresses didn't have to get naked in order to elicit such a reaction.  But then maybe there will be a remake with Halley Berry......?  Ya neva know!

Joe

E. C. wrote:
Hey Joe
When's the last time you saw the movie "Chinatown"
(Faye Dunaway was gorgeous)?
point: been there, done that -- as with most
corporatocracy scams -- but time's running out!  If We
The People don't get up on our hind legs and seriously
do things to change to a sustainable lifestyle SOON
(and the task is 'way too enormous to be entrusted to
the elites), it isn't going to matter: Ma Nature will
take care of it; she's the only one who has eternity
as a time-frame!
E. Allen Cartwright

--- Joe Street <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey Andrew don't forget we are sitting on a virtual
goldmine in terms of
fresh water here in Canada.  In many places in the
USA I've heard they
are already feeling the pinch for water and it is
getting worse.  I'm
wondering if we could set something up where maybe
we could use beavers
as a slave labour force in the water trade.  What do
you say?

Joe

Andrew Netherton wrote:

I'll bet that research would show a mighty quick

return on investment

if they had done the study based on European fuel

costs, and not our

cheaper-than-bottled-water fuel here in North

America.

Andrew Netherton

On 3/9/06, AltEnergyNetwork

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Research Shows Only two out Six Hybrid Cars Recoup

Cost Within 5 Years

<

http://www.alternate-energy.net/N/news.php?detail=n1141917443.news

Yonkers, NY - Consumer Reports is revising the

cost analysis

in a story that examines the ownership costs and

financial

 benefits associated with hybrid cars. The story,

titled

 "The dollars and sense of hybrids," appears in

the Annual April

  Auto issue of CR, on newsstands now.

Consumer Reports is correcting a calculation error

involving

the depreciation for the six hybrid vehicles

that, in the

story, were compared to their conventionally

powered

counterparts. The error led the publication to

overstate

 how much extra money the hybrids will cost

owners during

  the first five years.

full article

<

http://www.alternate-energy.net/N/news.php?detail=n1141917443.news

Get your daily alternative energy news

Alternate Energy Resource Network
  1000+ news sources-resources
        updated daily

http://www.alternate-energy.net

Next Generation Grid

Tomorrow-energy
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tomorrow-energy/

Alternative Energy Politics

Search the combined Biofuel and Biofuels-biz list

archives (50,000 messages):