Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Microbes in BD

On Mar 18, 2006, at 8:35 AM, Thomas Kelly wrote:

 I normally heat the settled BD to about 125F to dry it. When I do this to
wispy batch the wispy stuff seems to clump and then rise to the surface
in small globs.

Hmmmm......maybe somebody else here has seen this before --  it's a
new one to me. Somehow I doubt microbes -- I think that would take
months or years.

-K