What would happen if US voters watched CSPAN with the same enthusiasm they watch Major League Baseball, the NBA or NFL?

Your favorite Senator or Congressperson would make a speech and you "high-five" your pretzel eating friends on either side. There could even be a cottage merchandising industry - you know, inflatable chairs, cheese-head hats for your favorite representative from Wisconsin, etc.

Mike

JJJN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I say we start a three party system in the US.

The Republican is one

The Democrat are another

The election is held and you go vote - you can vote for one or the other,

But, if you think that one and the other are not worthy of the post then
you can,

Vote for SAM,

Now if SAM wins the popular vote,

Three things happen,

(1) Public humiliation of one ant the other in stocks (visualize both of
the last candidates in stocks (see Opus too))

(2) They are then Tar and feathered

(3) We start over with two more.

Now we will either get some real good folks elected or ... well you know
how us Americans love sports and betting....