In 1980 I was stationed in Incirlik, Turkey with the Armed Forces
Radio and Television Service (A-fARTS).  They had me go out and get
sound bites from different units to use on the air with station IDs
and holiday promos.

I wandered over to a hanger and some gear head goes: Happy Holidays
from the Nuke Pukes.  We keep the Air Force from being just another
airline.

For some reason, Command didn't want word getting out that we STILL
had nukes in Turkey.

I had a real knack for getting into trouble in the military.  Happy
to say, I still got out with an honorable discharge.