I forgot to point out that if this is serious, it will move very
fast. A lot of people must be very worried now and try to move
silently and fast. It might be unstoppable, once and if it becomes an
avalanche. I am happy that I no longer have any dollar assets, but it
is many that are less happy and they will try to protect themselves.
Let us hope that I am wrong and do not understand the picture and UAE
is honest when they say that it is only 10 percent.

Hakan