Ok, enough watching the list.  As the price of fuel has steadily
increased I have been gathering containers, pumps, hoses and fittings.
and am ready to pursue gathering and manufacturing process.
  My dilemma is that although I have been reading/research and so forth,
I learn better through observation and hands on.  (Guess I'm afraid of
failure.)
So my question: Is there is someone around Mount Vernon, WA,  who would
be willing to show me their operation and allow me to watch the process
and ask questions?  especially with raw chemicals.
I have read/heard of some commercial operation in bellingham.  Don't
know where and I haven't found it yet.  This would be ok but they don't
operate the same as us backyard guys.  (or do they??)

                    Thanks in advance
                            Bill Thomas