From: "Charles List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 3:11 AM
Subject: [Biofuel] Diesel heating

> Hi all
>
> I am currently beginning processing WVO into biodiesel to use in my  home
> heating. I have a furnace designed specifically for diesel fuel  and I
> would like to know if anyone has any experience of using  biodiesel in
> such a furnace and if there are any problems they've
come across. Also since it's just a combustion chamber, will I be  able to
get away with mixing some (20%?) WVO in with my biodiesel in  my tank, and
just cleaning my injectors each year?

 Just also wanted to share my excitement at making my first 1l batch  from
WVO- processed well and the third wash is crystal clear!

 Regards
     Charles List