greg Kelly wrote:

> As I have been building my biodiesel plans, other interesting ideas and
> plans are popping up. The most recent is the opportunity to acquire at a
> fraction of it's "worth" a hydrogen generating system.

        It's doubtful that a hydrogen generating system is worth ANYTHING,
unless you have a use for hydrogen.  There's a man in California named
Walt Pyle who wrote a few hydrogen articles for Home Power magazine
several years ago.  He built his own system and uses it for welding.

        Electricity in California is too expensive to waste on hydrogen.  Up
here in BC, however, where premium gasoline is now running $1.15 per
liter, it would be cheaper for me to electrolyze water and burn
hydrogen in my truck than gasoline.  Go figure!

robert luis rabello
"The Edge of Justice"
Adventure for Your Mind
http://www.newadventure.ca