> Another unanswered question: why were the massive steel beams quickly
> gathered up and
> ship off for scrap? Is it because the beams might've shown that they were
> torn apart by

If you have been down to ground Zero you will notice there is no room to
store the debris from a fraction of one tower let alone keep all the steel
for "investigation". Does the steel get stored at whose cost while they are
trying to locate people? I personally would not even look at the steel
other than a hindrance to rescue work and get it out of there as fast as I
could to ease the rescue congestion work.

> massive explosive charges? BTW, it's believed that the charges were set
off
> just as the floor
> above was just about to hit the floor below. Then this sequence was
repeated
> all the way down
> to the last floor. Doing this would create the nice domino effect and make
> it appear that each
> floor was being crushed by the weight of the floors above. It would make a
> free fall effect and
> not cause the building to go beyond its footprint. Remember how quickly
the
> towers
> collapsed? In 15 seconds the entire tower was down after the initial
> charges were set off.

So the aircraft was not a massive explosive device?? Had no effect on the
structure at all?? did not change any of the steel characteristics?? It was
all done with carefully placed explosives. I seem to remember the top floors
staying intact for several seconds and the lower floors where impact
occurred
collapsing first? This if charges were laid would mean that the plane would
need to be upon the exact floor of the explosives not one floor above or
below other wise the whole charge progression would be out of time
sequence???

> They fell down at free fall velocity, or close to it.
> I believe there were puffs of smoke that appeared just as the collapse
> began.

Powder coatings and plaster would more than account for the puffs of
smoke/dust as each section went.

> And yep, Building 7, never hit, did go down in the free fall way, right
into
> its
> footprint. If you have ever seen demolition of tall buildings, this is how
> the pros
> do it. Those charges were pre-set by people who were not amateurs. The
> sequential timing
> of the charges was perfect. All three buildings fell exactly in the same
> way.

Have you looked at sites where other buildings have fallen through bad
design? There are hundreds, some swaying before they collapsed and some
falling in on themselves to fill their own foot print. ( They, collapsing
buildings, actually fill quite a bit more than their footprint as did the
towers).

On the other hand, some place some where there is the emanation of a bad
smell about the whole affair. Too many things have been covered up, not all
was done that could, and why was the 5 sided being strengthened? Why hit in
the vulnerable places, insider trading perhaps???

Who would come forth as an architect and say "Well I calculated wrongly and
thus the towers could not put up with the impact of - - - - - - - - and due
to this minor error on my part so many lives are lost"???? I think as is the
norm with human preservation from Sloan to the ground cover up what you can,
deny the rest or blame some one else.

Keep in mind the bungles architects have made and then ask if the oxygen
tanks were factored in and all the rest? Was a B-52 in-air fueller used to
determine the impact, no. So why now use the scenario of a smaller plane as
the basis for impact?? Why was not the biggest plane used, why was not a
nuclear blast used at a distance for theoretical purposes?

The more I study logic, and theory the more broader it gets and the more it
becomes intangible, a lot of loose ends out there.