Shelf life??? Is the shelf life a proven shelf life and who determines the
type to date? Be good to have built in use by dates on every motor
vehicle/appliance et all, the manufacturers  would just love it. They could
fore tell sales and you would be in deep for not throwing away your unused
car before or on the "used by date". The propping up of an economy can
incorporate myriad's hidden agendas. Once the monstrosity gets momentum it
is all down hill.

Working on the theory that there is more to be loosed in morale and damage
by wounding than killing in a war such as anti-personnel mines that remove a
foot or leg. This keeps medics going and the whole chain of events behind
the medics. How much profit to stop cancer like causes of death as opposed
to the drugs that can be continually evolved at the expense of all, but none
to stop the actual disease/affliction.

Who uses a mobile phone without a remote? What is the actual damage is done
by bombarding the gray matter with VHF or UHF signals direct? Is there a
warning on mobile phones or are these companies too big as well?

International news articles are also de-tuned on drugs of new kinds. Have
sales into places from here of a reportedly cancer reducing herbal
medication. No one has picked up to say yes no nay as we are such a small
insignificant country with, it seams, no news worth money to the outside
world.
Doug