mark manchester wrote:

(Nettle stir fry)

> Brilliant.  I just tried 'em in the garlic version, adding chiles and lemon
> zest.  Yipers!.  Thanks for this great tip!

        Your version sounds yummy, too!  We'll have to try that one.

> Also, I'm deeply jealous of your garden, thanks for all the news there.

        Some of the local young people have apparently found our raised beds
and garden area the perfect place to play.  I'm a little dismayed at
their lack of judgment right now, but I'd rather have kids playing in
my yard than throwing things at my house!  Tomorrow it will be a
morning of lawn aerating, followed by a few hours of weeding and
compost management.

        I hate lawn.

robert luis rabello
"The Edge of Justice"