Hey!!! That's not nice!

I guess politics is dirty AND stinky.

Besides, I want to be secretary of defense. I have a foolproof alternative to resolving foreign policy conflicts. Our armies will no longer need to carry rifles.

As we speak, I have an elite force infiltrating hostile lands, causing confusion and chaos.

http://www.tucsonweekly.com/gbase/Currents/Content?oid=81815

...see also http://tinyurl.com/6ekee

- Redler

Joe Street <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How about a biogas powered potato cannon?  Redler can provide the gas I think.

Mike Weaver wrote:
Slingshot?

Joe Street wrote:

Ohhh no.  I've already shot myself in the foot on many occasions and
shotguns are too devastating. I need something left to put in my
mouth from time to time!

Mike Weaver wrote:

I am afraid I must refuse to serve, because I believe that wanting the
job indicates that one is unfit for the post.
I propose we draft Redler for Pres. He might have a shotgun, which will
come in handy for the VP, who should be Street.
I would serve as Secretary of Energy in the Redler Administration, though.

Joe Street wrote:

Mike Weaver for President!!

Sorry Redler.....you can be VP as long as you don't own a shotgun.

Mike Weaver wrote:

I personally think this list is mostly crackpots, me included.  That's
why I like it. "Regular" people bore me.
Better a smart nut than a dull "normal" person...

Except Redler. He really is crazy, which annoys me, because I like to
be the craziest person on the list.

-Mike

Jason & Katie wrote:

Sanity is the ability to doubt your own sanity.